[foHr].com launched June 2013.
[foHr] magazine is a creative, diverse fashion publication for parents and kids from all backgrounds and cultures. Inspired by fashion, [foHr] magazine provides a unique perspective on different kids trends, style, pop culture, lifestyle and photography worldwide. The magazine also offers advice that helps parents make wise decisions about kids health, nutrition, education and many other intriguing topics. Parents, ages 25-40, will find [foHr] magazine is a great resource for kids fashion, topics related to kids development and more.
The brand [foHr] is derived from the pronunciation of ‘four’.
The number four symbolizes the following:
- Editor-In-Chief, Danielle Mitchell, two boys are four years apart.
- There are four seasons – Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.
- The only number that has the same number of characters as its value in the English language.
- The four elements are earth, water, air and fire.
- Most furniture has four legs – (tables, chairs, etc.)
- The number of quarters in a NBA or NFL game.
- Four basic math rules – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Four phases of the moon
- Four fundamental parts of organic chemistry: carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen.
- The four cardinal points of direction – North, South, East and West.
- The four states of matter – solid, liquid, gaseous and igneous.
- There are four blood groups – O, A, B and AB.